Thursday 26 April 2012

How to protect files on Mac Lion | Protect Macbook Files


I am working as a Programmer and facing problem with hectic work schedule in IT field. Sometimes I work from home to complete the task. But it's very tough for me to protect files on Mac Lion OS from the reach of children. My friends proposed me a solution to keep files in an encryted form to protect Macbook Files .

Data Encryptor
Being a programmer I love to protect my files by using Disk utility tool, which is an inbuilt feature of Mac OS X. But one of my friends , who works as an author doesn't find Disk utility easy to use for protecting files.
I started to search other  
Data Encryptor for him and suggested 'Stellar Data Encryptor'. However, we can use other security tools (like locked doors and server-based backup systems) to protect sensetive data. But Stellar data encryptor tool has advanced features which is really helpful to keep data safe.

Stellar data encryptor is one of the modules of Drive ToolBox software which is a combination of 12 utilities.It Provides ultimate security to confidential data by encrypting and hiding files or folders. you can select any file or folders from your Mac and encrypt them to an unreadable format. And any other decryption tool can not open that file. You can prevent unauthorized access to your confidential data by encrypting and hiding selected files or folders.

Key Features:-
  • You can Protect Macbook Files from unauthorised access.
  • You can hide your encrypted files
  • Provides option to verify, whether the listed hidden files really exist in the system
  • It encrypts upto a level that no other tool can decrypt the file.
Now my friend is very happy to work with this software. He doesn't bother to keep files from the reach of children. Hope my experience will be helpIful for other Mac users.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not accept comments containing with links.